Insurance covering #ows?

posted in: Holiday, Insurance, News, Travel | 0

Now it’s easy to get a travel insurance for your open water swimming holiday in Finland. Just roll down this page and find World Nomads widget. Fill up the information, choose your level of insurance, pay it online and there it is. Fast and easy.

You need to fill in the country of your permanent residence: “Policy wording varies based on where you are from, so the best way to find out what you are covered for and what you aren’t is to get a travel insurance quote.”

Swimming is covered as follows in Level 1. Insurance: Swimming (pool; enclosed, inland or coastal waters only)

World Nomads Travel Insurance